Big shout out to Line 6 Powercab 212+ as an amplification solution for FM3

I own brand new Powercab 212 + / haven't used more than a minute in FRFR mode from the brief time I used it sound great

Stereo effects due to the (2) 12" speakers in it was awesome - taking care of my elderly mother so using it is not an option - sometimes I say just sell it and other times I think I will regret selling it - yes they are not cheap $1,500 from Sweetwater

Well see I want to hear what it can do before parting with it

I have sold it 3 times (and got Laney LFR 212 that is amaizng too) and always come back to the Powercab beacuse of the stereo, please search the video from Jason Sadites and Steve Sterlacci about inpunt gain, is a MUST for the powercab, a lot of people feel it muddy and with a blanket but is because they dont get proper input gain (always yellow light) and you have to play at high volume, FRFR not so much but for speaker modes to shine it has to be loud like a real amp, for the speaker mode I apply a small +2db increase in 250 1k 2k and 8k frecuencies with a 10 band EQ at the end of the chain and sounds AMAZING.
I own brand new Powercab 212 + / haven't used more than a minute in FRFR mode from the brief time I used it sound great

Stereo effects due to the (2) 12" speakers in it was awesome - taking care of my elderly mother so using it is not an option - sometimes I say just sell it and other times I think I will regret selling it - yes they are not cheap $1,500 from Sweetwater

Well see I want to hear what it can do before parting with it

I have sold it 3 times (and got Laney LFR 212 that is amaizng too) and always come back to the Powercab beacuse of the stereo, please search the video from Jason Sadites and Steve Sterlacci about inpunt gain, is a MUST for the powercab, a lot of people feel it muddy and with a blanket but is because they dont get proper input gain (always yellow light) and you have to play at high volume, FRFR not so much but for speaker modes to shine it has to be loud like a real amp, for the speaker mode I apply a small +2db increase in 250 1k 2k and 8k frecuencies with a 10 band EQ at the end of the chain and sounds AMAZING.
Thanks so much for the info very helpful - I will keep it until I can use it and give it a try :)

Back
Top Bottom