Between the Buried and Me?

Alexis

Inspired
I really like Paul Waggoner's tone.
Can somebody help me to nail the leads and cleans?
I do have especially problems with the clean sound and the effect setting for the leadtone ( he uses reverb and delay at the same time).

thanks for the patch, not far away from Pauls tone. I'm still missing the right combination of reverb and delay to get this sweet lead tone more singing.

WOW Adam, this is amazing!
I know that they are on Tour, I have seen them on Thursday in Munich and they totally blew my mind once again!
What's about this "Artist Program"? Haven't heard of that since now....

We communicate with Paul and Dustie pretty regularly. They told us that the Axe-FX II was used all over the new album.

They're currently on tour and quite busy. But we're hoping when they have some free time that we can get them into our Axe-Change Artist program and get some patches to share with you guys.

Cool!

Saw them last night here in Stuttgart and at one time I counted 12 Axe Fx units on the stage at one time (including backups).

Paul has an amazing tone and the playing was out of this world. As far as I could see Paul used his Axe Fx with a power amp and a Mesa cab and Dustie used his with a Mesa rectifier head and cab (the only head on stage the whole night).

Periphery did a good job as well, but the diversity and tastefulness of BTBAM gets my blood pumping time after time.

image-1792682434.jpg

Saw them last night here in Stuttgart and at one time I counted 12 Axe Fx units on the stage at one time (including backups).

Paul has an amazing tone and the playing was out of this world. As far as I could see Paul used his Axe Fx with a power amp and a Mesa cab and Dustie used his with a Mesa rectifier head and cab (the only head on stage the whole night).

Periphery did a good job as well, but the diversity and tastefulness of BTBAM gets my blood pumping time after time.

View attachment 13720

12!!??
Is that just for BTBAM? That seems like overkill

12!!??
Is that just for BTBAM? That seems like overkill

Hehe, that's with all three bands on the bill. It was when the first band played that everyone had they're racks on stage.
I think periphery counted for 6 of those units with three guitar players each with a main one and a backup.

ah.. I don't like Periphery so much have seen them in Munich a year ago and on thursday but the vocals are driving me crazy and the djenty guitar tone isn't mine too. Btbam was just stunning, the guitars sound like guitars, not like some kind of old telephone ala periphery, it was really organic, volume swells, softer and harder picking, i heard everything through the mix. Their sound was really breathing!

Saw them tour with AAL on the Saints & Sinners tour a year ago, and just saw them on Summer Slaughter back in August. Killer performance each time. Absolutely love their tones! Looking forward to those patches.

any news on this topic?
afaik they're not on tour right now so come on please! ;)
I'm writing this because I want to do a few Cover Songs of Btbam with my band. My Sounds fit very well but aren't nailed on the spot.

who has the separated tracks and is willing to share it? or at least a link? I've searched for a few hours now and just have found a drumtrack :-(

Have you tried searching for the version that was released with rock band 2? That might have isolated guitar tracks.

I don't know how well it would work to tone match a song off Colors if you want the tone they have off Parallax II though. I think they used dual rectifiers for recording Colors, not 100% sure, so if you tone match from Prequel try using that amp. Good luck!

Thx robotspeak, but as I said before, I can't find the isolated track ( I have searched for the rockband version too! )
In the next 1-2 week i can borrow a PRS Custom 24 so I see... maybe this is the missing piece of the puzzle...

Back
Top Bottom