Between the Buried and Me?

When Axe-edit is released I'll finish making my Tone-match preset pack. I know of hundreds of isolated guitar parts that I can match and make presets for eg: BTBAM, Protest the Hero, Children of Bodom, Obscura, Machine Head etc

Obviously it will vary greatly depending on player and guitar but I can make a list of where in each song it happens or what songs have had solo'd guitar tracks released.

Can't wait for a BTBAM Preset now I'm playing "Ants of the Sky" with my band and since Christmas I do have a PRS Custom 24...
Come on Paul and Dusty get us some new years candy PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

Finally I've found the Master Tracks for Prequel to the Sequel.
And a lot of other stuff but the tracks are MP3s and the quality isn't really good (I'm used to lossless quality). It gives me a good idea but nothing useful for tonematching.

I've seen them just a few hours ago in munich for the 3rd time. Pretty short set but anyway they were amazing!
This time they went direct to the FOH and IEM. No Cabs at all. Not even Dan.
Dusty had major problems with his MFC. He really seemed pissed. But anyway Pauls rig was working fine.
Ah and the didn't use Wireless this time. Don't know why because they've played wireless the last two shows where I've seen them.

To the admin; No news about the presets?

Back
Top Bottom