Best Expression Pedal.../

lukather

Inspired
Ok... simple question ...I have a FV500L for volume ...what should I use for expression so i can use the Wah features. ? price no object...

my FV500 is supposed to be an expression but I think the taper is wrong ...form what Ive read cant get it working correctly ..

thanks

Which Mission Pedal(s) will be the best choice for the MFC-101... For Volume, Wah or Pitch Shift?

lukather said:
Ok... simple question ...I have a FV500L for volume ...what should I use for expression so i can use the Wah features. ? price no object...

my FV500 is supposed to be an expression but I think the taper is wrong ...form what Ive read cant get it working correctly ..

thanks
FV500H. Works as it should and it would fit cosmetically to your 500L ;)

VegaBaby said:
lukather said:

thanks
FV500H. Works as it should and it would fit cosmetically to your 500L ;)

+1 My 500H works great. I probably will be getting a mission pedal also-So I'll be all set with those 2!

Does Mission still offer the spring loaded option for an auto-on wah pedal? I couldn't find it on their site.

Stratman68 said:
+1 My 500H works great. I probably will be getting a mission pedal also-So I'll be all set with those 2!
In all fairness I have to say that I'll be getting one or two Missions as well, once I get my MFC. I have sort of a love/hate relationship with the 500H. It's got a very long travel compared to most expression pedals, which is fine when playing while standing, when you sit though, it can feel a bit odd sometimes and not quite as easy to 'fine control'.

MISSION PEDALS rock....that and the build quality and service is awesome. Trust us....we've all done the research and there is no better option available at any price.

What's so special about the Mission pedals?
What differs it from a regular, let's say, Ernie Ball pedal?

Cheers
- jonah

jonah said:

Cheers
- jonah
Customer support! James Lebihan is one of the best in the buisness. I have 2 EP1-R. When I order my first pedal they didn't have the Ground Control Pro modded taper option yet. James was finishing the mod and recalled that I had GCP and put it on my pedal. When I got my email that my pedal was being shipped, he told me he added the mod (How cool is that!). He also uses high quality parts (switchcraft fully enclosed jacks, double density stainless steel nuts and washers, fully sealed custom potentiometer that never requires cleaning, The chassis and pedal assembly are cast from solid metal and double powder coated for an exceptionally durable finish, Hand wired and made in California.).

Plus you don't get one of these with the other guys!
4799641.jpg

jonah said:

Cheers
- jonah

They are purpose built expression pedal with the same throw and 'feel' as a Crybaby. They work all the time, every time. Customer support. Custom options.

Even Fractal Audio was using them in their demo rig at the New York Amp Show.

What's confusing to me is there are lot of different pedals on the mission site. Which ones would work best w/the MFC-101?

mark_melling said:
Gizmo said:
Does Mission still offer the spring loaded option for an auto-on wah pedal? I couldn't find it on their site.

Not sure but mail them..there costumer service is excellent!!

+1

I have got 2 EP-1 pedals, one is "spring" loaded (it's not really a spring) for wah/whammy
and another one is regular for volume and such.

Muris_Varajic said:
[...] one is "spring" loaded (it's not really a spring) for wah/whammy
and another one is regular for volume and such.
technically, it's a spring -- just not the stereotypical coil type. :geek: :)

Back
Top Bottom