bass patch plus direct bass signal?

animal

Experienced
so if you want to record a bass patch and the direct signal

bass patch on row two and a line of shunts on row three
left output would be bass patch and right would be DI bass signal? is this correct?

Yeah, you could do that. Or you could run output 1 wet and sent a dry signal to output 2 using the FX Loop block on a separate row.

so something like -SND-AMP-CAB-----------------------------
--RTN-

what do I have to do to make just the wet signal come out OUT1 and the dry come out OUT2?

I'm a shocker at these things :(

Make 2 separate chains. One chain will be your wet signal that will go all the way from Input to Output. This is your wet signal that will come out of Output 1.

The second chain will just go from Input to the Effects Loop block. That chain is your dry signal and will come out output 2 in the back and you can control that level with the Output 2 knob on the front of the Axe. If you were actually using it as a full effects loop, you'd run the loop back into the return and connect the chain to the output side of the patch. Since you only want to send a second dry signal to be recorded and you aren't using it as a full effects loop, you don't have to.

Example:

View attachment 4105

so if you want to record a bass patch and the direct signal

bass patch on row two and a line of shunts on row three
left output would be bass patch and right would be DI bass signal? is this correct?

I did exactly that. You just have to do some panning at some point.
I used the "built in" mixer pager (under "layout") and panned the DI hard left, the amp hard right.

Back
Top Bottom