Bass IR's

I saw all of these... began downloading each one and then saw that they were for the XL :(

Thank you for sharing, though. I'm still going to keep them just in case I grab an XL down the line.

You don't need an XL to load the cabs, they're backwards compatible with all 2's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks !!

So i gave these a good test today ! And i love them (not all) but more then a few ;)

In the preset i used Factory Cabs.. so "you have sound"
But download the cabs i noted in this post.. and you will get a really Good sound ;)

I used the 59 BassGuy (FW 17.04)
Drive 1.37
Depth 3.84
3 band Consol EQ (high band at 7.56)
Out Comp 1.09

GEQ Block:
Low:2.40 - Mid:1.75 - High:9.92

And with this settings in the amp block at all time.. i liked these IR`s..

AmpegB-15SM7B
AmpegB-15Beta52
Ampeg8x10SM57Pre
Ampeg8x10SM7BFx
Aguilar4x10SM57Pre (Aguilar cabs: this is not a Hi-fi sounding cab) Good for "old" bass tones
Aguilar4x10Beta52CompdPre

So a BIG thanks for making these Bass Cab Ir`s. Good to see other folks doing good work ! :)

Here is a preset for you all,so you dont need to do all "the work" he he ..to get my settings for this test.
So go to Axe Change
..and dowload these cabs.. and test for your self

Axe Change -The Official Site for Fractal Audio Presets, Cabs and More

Attachments

• BASS Rig [SeeD] Fw.17.04.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 36
Glad to see these are working out for people, not all of them are suitable for every situation if at all for some of them, but I figured I'd use all the mics for continuity and creativity sake. For anyone wondering what comp I used for the "comp'd" IRs it's just a plugin I always use on bass: the waves MV2

Glad to see these are working out for people, not all of them are suitable for every situation if at all for some of them, but I figured I'd use all the mics for continuity and creativity sake. For anyone wondering what comp I used for the "comp'd" IRs it's just a plugin I always use on bass: the waves MV2

What is the waves comp plug-in contribution to the IR, since the IRs are tonal (as opposed to dynamic) snapshots? Is the tone difference between the "comp'd" IRs significantly different from the same signal path without the compressor engaged? (I haven't had a chance to demo these IRs yet...just curious. Thanks!)

Back
Top Bottom