Barefoot buttons on a budget

This

And for me, after paying so much for the AX8 here in Canada, because our dollars suck big time, i do not have any extra $12-13 per BFB. times that by 11 buttons and shipping. you will be spending about CAD $156 for something you step on. for practicallity, i would spend $30-40 for these things and the rest of my money ($110) i spend for groceries and milk formula for the baby and gas for the car. i came from a third-world poor country (philippines), was lucky to be able to come to canada for a better life. i do not have a lot of money, i live paycheck to paycheck, i don't shit gold or money. so i do not know why buying chinese buttons to put on my pedal is a big deal. Barefoot Button is nice and all but is it worth it? YES! to people who have money. besides, mostly everything in your houses is made in China or came from china. maybe even you drywall, hey, your iphone is also made in China. your monitor screen is made in china. i am willing to bet the Alluminum and the paint used for making the Barefoot Buttons came from China. Maybe even the machine used to cut it.
Not discrediting your post at all but since you live in Canada the premise that you should by American is irrelevant any way lol. I feel like more guys should prob buy the aluminum ones on Amazon. If you live in the US it is like $15 for 5 buttons after shopping. I had a reason to order my second set of BFB from BFB. I won’t share the reasons why but I will repeat what I said before. If you want tall buttons BFB is the only choice on the market

I have a pair of Mooers.

I thought they were Glow-in-the-dark, buy they aren't. It would be nice. And the idea of super glue 2 of them is good.

And... Aren't BFB too heavy for being always resting on top of the switches?

I have a pair of Mooers.

I thought they were Glow-in-the-dark, buy they aren't. It would be nice. And the idea of super glue 2 of them is good.

And... Aren't BFB too heavy for being always resting on top of the switches?
no one at FAS has ever commented about a concern got BFB being to heavy

I'm gonna have to side with OP on this. You have people in this thread comparing Ferrari's to low-end cars, PODS to AX8's and those are really crappy comparisons. It's a button, not a car an amp modeler where more money makes a significant difference. It's literally a button that you press with your feet.. Unless you're beating the shit out of your buttons with your feet, it's not like they're going to break, so who cares if it's not super high grade aluminum or whatever? The only thing that touches the buttons are your feet, and your feet touch way more nasty stuff than a plastic Chinese AX8 button. The cork sniffers on this thread need to cool it on OP and quit bashing him. It's a free market, folks and he can spend his money however he chooses. Get over it.

This discussion ended in February ....

I got a bunch of those candy buttons or whatever they are called from Ali Express a year ago. Works fine.

Back
Top Bottom