Baltimoore's riff,axe is rock!!!!......hard rock!!!!!

Javilynch said:
hi mates,which you prefer?.....

Plexi and dumble are my favourites .

Wow, Plexi and Dumble were my absolute favorites too! If you have problems with audio hit the pause button until the bar is full and then press play.

I must say thought that the 800 really sounds like a freakin' Marshall! Hats off Cliffster! :D

Yeah, so the question is.... can you post those patches?!! Those are some of the best rock tones I've heard. The Dumble one is sick!

I thought they all sounded great!

That was a great demo to show the different characteristics of each model.

Look forward to downloading those patches! ;)

Shazzbot, nano nano!

Javilynch - if you have a chance please post the patches .. I would love to see how you got there ... Sounds very good to my ears..

Which guitar did you use ?

Mik.

Hi mates!

thanks for the comments!!

the guitar is a '93 gibson les paul goldtop limited edition,this presets are made for this guitar.
,this guitar have a "brown tone",so you must tweak if you use a guitar with more high end.
i send the prests to Alexander,I hope soon to be downloaded,and of course you enjoy it!!!

Cheers!!

:geek:

Javilynch said:
Hi mates!

thanks for the comments!!

the guitar is a '93 gibson les paul goldtop limited edition,this presets are made for this guitar.
,this guitar have a "brown tone",so you must tweak if you use a guitar with more high end.
i send the prests to Alexander,I hope soon to be downloaded,and of course you enjoy it!!!

Cheers!!

:geek:

Hey Mr. Lynch ;)

You can also reply to this post and attach the presets with the "Upload Attachment" function.
As I am not Alexander, I would very much appreciate it :mrgreen:

The patches are great! I learned a lot from them, really, especially to use less gain :mrgreen:

At first they were very bright, but according to your statement before, I added a ParaEQ Lowpass around 3,380Hz to simulate your brown guitar, and then they started to work for me.

Still wondering how the amps can sound so bright with Treble and Presence so low, but they do, and it sounds great! I can't even tell which is my favourite, maybe Brown and JCM800.

Thanks again for making and posting these, they are great starting points to work from (also because they don't have loads of effects and other distracting stuff).

Now we want more of your patches, some clean and some brootalz, in case you find the time ;)

When you use less gain the dinamics in axe is impressive,the sound is less compressed,open and in your face.

you can hear in detail the personality of your guitar,I also have "high gain from hell" presets that sounds great :mrgreen:

i have more for telecaster,strats,les pauls,and some stuff for gibson 330 or 335 very nince.

I'll share all of them,i only need to find time.

i'm on tour now in Spain.

thanks to all!

wow,UPS is at home with my new art sla 2!!!

I can not wait to go home!!! :eek:

Cheers!

yeah!!!!

now more closely to the original for my taste,more "pagerish"!!
what guitar?,for this track a tele is suitable.

love the lead guitar!!! :!:

well done Hunter!!

Javilynch said:
yeah!!!!

now more closely to the original for my taste,more "pagerish"!!
what guitar?,for this track a tele is suitable.

love the lead guitar!!! :!:

well done Hunter!!

Glad you like it :mrgreen:

Yeah a Tele would be authentic indeed.

Here I used a PRS McCarty with full Rosewood neck. I replaced the pickups with Bare Knuckle Rebel Yells, which have a big bottom and nice sizzle on top.

What's the band you're on tour with right now? Something old skool? Have a link/website?

Now i'm on tour with a very popular songwriter in Spain called Kiko Veneno,He has written "volando voy", which is the most famous song of Camarón de la Isla.

My old band is o'funk'illo,we mix funk, rock,metal, flamenco ... etc etc, we have 3 discs in the market with the company Emi.
Now we have a new project called Cusha.

i'm a producer,my last work is the new record of Estirpe.(hard rock alternative band from Spain).

here is a funk vibe video of o'funk'illo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyyQjBTHljg

ahere is a metal funk live in a festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXVB--T ... re=related

here is our first video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25oY9drg ... re=related

www.myspace.com/javilynchmarssiano

www.myspace.com/cushafunkrock

www.myspace.com/megalomaniarockband

www.myspace.com/estirpeband

etc etc etc... :arrow:

Back
Top Bottom