Balancing time being a musician with getting laid….

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Wikipedia doesn't allow to create a biography about oneself, but it would help if you publish your memoir on a place like TheCityCeleb or something like that.

I think that Wikipedia doesn't allow to create a biography about oneself, but it would help if you publish your memoir on a place like TheCityCeleb or something like that.
Cool! Very interesting. I have already been published in the media. As for listing a bio about myself in the CityCeleb or something like that I would never do that for security reasons (Posting sexual life, net worth, address etc ) as I don't have security guards or police officers working for me to protect myself, family , or other important people who I deal with everyday from threats. The more popular you become the more dangerous it becomes.

Last edited:
First of all my apologies if this is off topic or not allowed here. It’s the lounge so I figured it an open area.

There are only three things I care about most since I was a teen:

1) The electric guitar and music
2) Sex with hot women
3) Staying fit

Now if I posted this amongst many of my conservative friends and family they would tell me you’re 40+ give it up.

So I’m posting here amongst liberated musicians.

How do you make time to consistently practice all your songs, workout, and score with that hottie you met at the bar last weekend without regressing on your music skills especially if you need to practice 3-6 hrs a day?
Rowan Atkinson GIF

Ok peeps, I started this thread.....

I was hoping for advice on how to juggle women and sex and it turned into a moral, judgemental, debate.

This thread is now closed.... this is the last post from me in it.

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom