Badger 30

edawterb

Experienced
Not sure if I should post this here but the sound guy told my tone is stellar today. Best he has hear from me so far. Using the badger 30 with the master at about 8 and the drive around 4. Not much tweakage. Using a fultone drive in front. I'm REALLY diggin it myself.

Using a page outa the Pete thorn vid where he puts the delay level on a expression pedal. Delay in parallel with the mix at 100% and the level on the high side about -10 db and the low side about -20 or so. Bypass state set to mute fx out. Finally figured out how to do this without changing the gain structure in the bypass state.

Thinking about the uploading the patch.....could I just upload some screen shots of all the parameters and get them to you that way? I am pretty illiterate when it comes to uploading patches and I uninstalled axe edit from my computer until the new editor comes out.

You need to upload the file to the server. Use the "Go Advanced" and then click "Manage Attachments". Click "Choose File". Navigate to the file on your PC and upload it.

Dangit! I uploaded it to snoize from the axe and then selected it from the menu. I'll try again. Thanks.

I could open it with AE but Drive and Input Trim are set at 10.

At this moment it's better to use use general MIDI utilities (Sysex Librarian, MIDI-OX etc.) for exporting/importing presets.

Not here. Drive is at 2.13 and input trim at 1.000 in AE. But true, AE should not be used to do anything apart from maybe updating firmware - but even for that I'd rather use midiox.

Back
Top Bottom