Bad Buzz please help

msmith886

Inspired
So the past few shows I have had a bad buzz noise going on. I usually use about three different settings. I haven't updated in a while and didn't know if that could be it. I am planning on doing it here soon but it's definitely noticeable. I run my shure wireless to a dunlop crybaby to the EV pedal and then to AX8. I use all mogomi cables except for the fractal cable I have running from the EV pedal to the AX8.

Does anyone have any idea what this buzz could be ?

It does it when I am muted even but very noticeable when guitar is on.

You're experiencing EMI/RFI noise of some kind, possibly a ground loop or pickup interference.

First, remove all the pedals and wireless from the equation. Just plug into the AX8. Does the noise situation improve?

What kind of "Fractal cable" came with the EV-1? The EV-1 is an expression pedal that can also be used as analog volume, but if it came with a TRS patch cable, that could cause issues in an analog pedal chain. It sounds like you are using it in this manner, so you should either connect it to one of the pedal ports (using it as an expression pedal) or you should replace the TRS with a regular TS patch cable.

Will do. Will report back on Wednesday when I update and really have time to trouble shoot it all. Thinking it has to be a bad cable in the signal somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom