Back With Fractal

After using it the AxeFX III and FC-6 at church yesterday I figured out I need to work on how I have my foot switches setup, had a few more presses here and there then I wanted but it all worked out well.

My patch panel parts will be delivered tomorrow and I'll get that all wired up. Looking forward to having all the connections up front, it'll make things so much more convenient.

Last edited:
That’s weird, I didn’t have the FC6 option for my purchase a couple weeks ago . I am still on the waiting list in fact.

Looks like your extra lucky, congrats! Enjoy

I spent over an hour at practice last night dialing in a tone that would work for me. Of course most of that time was spent just going thru the presets. I did become good friends with the front panel and using it to edit everything. had to adjust a lot of bass out of the mix, so many presets were bass heavy with our PA. I thought I heard the bass player ask if I was playing Bass too. I'll have to search for the thread on how people have their global eq, etc., set for live use.

It was a little frustrating at first because I felt like I was taking away everyone else's time from practice since I was fiddling with my new gear.

Now I'll spend some time this week with Axe-Edit getting the preset tweaked to my needs.

I love the FC-6, so easy to use, even going back and forth using the MLM, etc.
You can quickly remove bass by adding a PEQ block at the end right before your output that goes to FOH. block everything below 100 and i should clean it up. Also if your highs are piercing through your HF drivers, you can block from 6k up, depending how loud your drivers are.

You can quickly remove bass by adding a PEQ block at the end right before your output that goes to FOH. block everything below 100 and i should clean it up. Also if your highs are piercing through your HF drivers, you can block from 6k up, depending how loud your drivers are.

I was trying to remember that yesterday but couldn't remember the exact ones to block if needed and didn't want to change it before we played.

Thanks man!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom