AxeFxII Collection on GDrive

Great job TBB!! Two thumbs up! Very nice to have presets sorted like this.
But remove the edit option...

Thanks and great work TBB! I really appreciate the contributions of people on this board and TBB is another shining example of why this community is so great!

Uh.... so I went and looked a some of these on GDrive, pretty cool. Then I went to my Google docs a bit later to edit one of my own documents and all these patches are now in my list of docs.

WTF? I didn't say "add this list to mine" anywhere so I'm at a loss as to why the contents of this is now showing up in my docs.

Ugh.

Uh.... so I went and looked a some of these on GDrive, pretty cool. Then I went to my Google docs a bit later to edit one of my own documents and all these patches are now in my list of docs.

WTF? I didn't say "add this list to mine" anywhere so I'm at a loss as to why the contents of this is now showing up in my docs.

Ugh.

Google knows better than you what you need. DO NOT QUESTION THE GOOGLE.

Would you please also post info on the custom cabs/IRs with theses (Van Halen solo cab 2, e.g.)?

Thanks for this!

You da man! I'm sure that everyone appreciates your effort. Thanks for taking the time to do this. This forum is the best and so are the people.

Cheers,

Mj

Back
Top Bottom