Axefx2 DIRECT to PA

Awesome job! Brings back memories from high school.Seeing the song remains the same inspired me to pick up the guitar 34 years ago.

Totally dig it - those tones have a complexity and richness that you rarely hear live. That also happens to be one of my favorite Zep tunes! :) Well done sir!

I'd be curious on the guitar you were using....

Fucking cool, man! Zep is my favorite band. And Page, the guitarist!
Can you post some more tunes, pleeeease???

Last edited:
Wicked ripping guitar there, made my day ... great sounds man, I am a Page nut, and you really get the feel of the song ... I take it you were just rolling the volume up and down on the Gibby? Inspiring ... thanks ....

That was great! I am also extremely impressed by the drummer. He (or she) managed to not only get very close to Bonham's "open" sounding drums but also copped his very tricky feel - slightly behind the beat but driving.

OMG is that really AXE FX? Ultra is so thin comparing to that!

G66 better send me one in next shipment or my heart will break during christmas time... ;))

I used 3 patches which were all based on PLEXI TREBLE

1. Gain turned down to about 4

2 gain on 7 with fuzz in front

3. Solo patch louder and no fuzz

Sounded great on the night

Only one complaint from me... I didn't hear the kick drum pedal squeaking. LOL!!! But seriously, that was OUTSTANDING!!!! You guys really nailed it. Even the vocals were great. We all know how hard it is to get a good singer. That song has so many great little nuances and I can really tell you guys did your homework. What area are you from? It would be great to see you guys live.

I'm a djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Back
Top Bottom