Axefx was acting up last night!

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
The axe was acting a little weird last night. This never happened before, but about half way through our show when I went to change presets on the mfc it was going really slow and would only say the IA number instead of the preset number. Then after a minute or two it stopped switching all together and would only stay on one preset.
I went over it the axe and turned it off and restarted it. After turning it back on the screen stayed black for a few seconds before booting up. This was a little strange.
After restarting it, it worked fine but this was something i never had happen before. Right in the middle of a song too. I was getting a little nervous.
I'm still on 9.0 beta.

Does anyone know what the deal was here?

I believe you are experience in the lag that everyone else has encountered. Download the 9.01 :)

9.01 is essential - you are/were using beta software. Bugs are part and parcel with beta software.

Yeah but I've been using it everyday since beta came out. Never had this problem once.
I'm gonna update today.
Thanks

9.01 is essential - you are/were using beta software. Bugs are part and parcel with beta software.

He didn't fix the "FAS Crunch Alien Love Song" thing did he? Because I wasn't done playing with it yet. ;)

Edit: Yikes! Nevermind. Found the release notes.

Last edited:
He didn't fix the "FAS Crunch Alien Love Song" thing did he? Because I wasn't done playing with it yet. ;)

Edit: Yikes! Nevermind. Found the release notes.

You can ask Cliff if he can add a new amp to the Axe-FX: FAS Crunch Alien!
No need to send him the amp for modeling!

Back
Top Bottom