AxeFx VIDEO, Midi, Wah, CC's Live presets..

Very cool. I really like how you've set up your rig; very ingenious the way you do things. And man, it works.

Someday I have to buy you a beer, your watch bit there (and the tag on the end about it) had me in stitches. Well played, sir, well played indeed.

Thumbs way up on your videos and willingness to do them; I learn stuff from you every time you post them. Massive sounds too. Suits your style so well; can I borrow some of your chops? ;) :D

Scott Peterson said:
Very cool. I really like how you've set up your rig; very ingenious the way you do things. And man, it works.

Someday I have to buy you a beer, your watch bit there (and the tag on the end about it) had me in stitches. Well played, sir, well played indeed.

Thumbs way up on your videos and willingness to do them; I learn stuff from you every time you post them. Massive sounds too. Suits your style so well; can I borrow some of your chops? ;) :D

I actually posted this in Sept, damn you for not paying attention to me...lol.

Thanks for the kind words Scott. I don't drink but it would be cool to sit and chat...going to NAMM? I'll be there :)

Mark

samhill said:
Scott Peterson said:

I actually posted this in Sept, damn you for not paying attention to me...lol.

Thanks for the kind words Scott. I don't drink but it would be cool to sit and chat...going to NAMM? I'll be there :)

Mark

I didn't see this when you did post it; dunno why. I love when you post stuff. But I've seen it now! :D

I don't really drink much anymore either :D but unfortunately no NAMM this year. Finances are just too tight.

Back
Top Bottom