AXEFX III

BobNoe

Hey guys, does anyone know anything more about the upcoming release of a new version of axefx III? I discovered it on the European site G66 (G66 - Home) and speaks clearly of a soon to be released, with a possible implementation for axefx II consists of a card to be inserted and welded into the expansion slot inside (at the cost approximately € 1,000.00). What I find strange is that in the Fractal forum is not talked about at all.
But maybe it's April Fool's joke.

Hey guys, does anyone know anything more about the upcoming release of a new version of axefx III? I discovered it on the European site G66 (G66 - Home) and speaks clearly of a soon to be released, with a possible implementation for axefx II consists of a card to be inserted and welded into the expansion slot inside (at the cost approximately € 1,000.00). What I find strange is that in the Fractal forum is not talked about at all.
But maybe it's April Fool's joke.

Considering the link you posted says April Fools in big red letters, I'll go out on a limb and say it is a joke. ;)

One of the better April Fools I've pulled (many years ago) was managing to convince my mother that it was the 1st of April, on March 31st. She ran around pulling pranks all over the place one day too early, and then got told the next day. Hilarious :)

For April fools I went to my grandpa's while he was gone and hid his spare oxygen tank. I haven't heard from him yet. So, I bet he's pissed.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Oh man... this is awful but i nearly just spat out coffee on my laptop.

Good work hahaha

For April fools I went to my grandpa's while he was gone and hid his spare oxygen tank. I haven't heard from him yet. So, I bet he's pissed.

One of the funniest things i´ve read... My wife almost died of laughter. She wants to sign up on this forum, just to read the funny stuff... (MAN...I can´t hide anywhere..... :( )

One of the funniest things i´ve read... My wife almost died of laughter. She wants to sign up on this forum, just to read the funny stuff... (MAN...I can´t hide anywhere..... :( )

Hurry and erase your internet history!

Back
Top Bottom