AxeChange return?

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
I'm hoping that we see the return of Axechange soon. The preset forum is awesome and has great posts, but it can be a little difficult to filter thru. It would be great to see a little more structure.
I think that with the release of firmware 3 the new ir capture will also bring a new flood of presets. With Axe-edit and usb its so much fun and so easy to edit and audition presets now.

Last week i thought i should start an AxeEdit hack : like msgplus for messenger it would add a button in axedit in order to access an online patch-sharing system, what do you think ?

it would be great if we could filter patches based on ratings/ most downloaded/ etc...
...and with exact infos about the guitar used for programming, amps, routing, etc...when i play a strat, i don´t need to audition presets, made with a humbucking type guitar...that would save much time...but i think we wrote about that some years ago...;-)

One of my primary reasons for purchasing the Axe-FX Ultra was to have a support community to help navigate the unbelievable amount of capability and complexity in this unit. When AxeChange went away and now with the release of Axe FX II, I'm feeling abandonment issues. I've only had the Ultra for 18 months. Where's the love?

From recent post (see bold text):

Axe-Edit version 1.0.246 has been released.

The new version adds full support for Axe-Fx II firmware v3.04

It also adds Global Block support, plus a new convenient way of working with saved block settings right in the editor.

Various other bugs have been fixed as well, and work will continue in this area.

Axe-Change should be back in the next major release.

I'm relatively new to the Fractal world and wasn't around when Axe Exchange was in the mix. Regardless, I am eagerly awaiting the time when it will be available. Much of my learning process is based on studying presets shared by others.

One of my primary reasons for purchasing the Axe-FX Ultra was to have a support community to help navigate the unbelievable amount of capability and complexity in this unit. When AxeChange went away and now with the release of Axe FX II, I'm feeling abandonment issues. I've only had the Ultra for 18 months. Where's the love?
Go here and you won't feel abandoned anymore:
Ultra/Std Preset Exchange

Back
Top Bottom