• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe power up trouble

The_real_crab

Tried turning on my Axe Fx II ultra today at rehearsal and this happened. Any ideas?? Still flickered even after turning the power off ... strange!!

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
There's a short somewhere. The power supply is going into protection. Contact support.

The_real_crab

Hey @The_real_crab did you get this sorted out? What was the issue?
Sorry it took so long getting back ... I've been ultra busy. I kept putting off sending it in and in October I was showing a buddy how the lights were flickering ... When I tried it, it magically turned on as per normal??? Not sure why it would miraculously spring back to life; strange

Anyways, I ended up buying a new Axe FX III .... man the thing is pretty awesome. Now I'm stuck with a III and an Ultra+..... I won't sell the Ultra knowing it had/has an issue.

Long way of saying it kinda sorted itself out.

Top Bottom