Axe-O-Matic DSP pulled from OH site?

I bought the applications from the Ownhammer site back in the day so it seems I would be bound to comply with any agreement in place at that time .... and Clause 5 above makes it plainly obvious that I should not share/re-distribute the applications.

So, I think without express permission from both OH and the estate of RyeGrass Software I can not post a link - sorry.

@ownhammer : is there a way those that are interested in a similar tool can contact the party that asked you to take down your toolset in both paid & freeware versions?

I am very interested in a tool that would mix wav ir's and output a mixed wav ir.

I love Cab Lab 3, but I am always interested in learning different approaches to the same activity as sometimes it yields "eureka" type insights.

Thanks guys, I was able to locate a copy and I tried to convert the .syx file I have to a wav but it didn't work. I'm guessing the syx file was created on a version that is newer than what aomDSP supports as it said the file was invalid. Nothing else I've tried seems to work. I'm going to buy the OwnHammer AC30 IRs but I wanted to have this free one to also try but it's not available as a wav.

They didn't like my AOM either initially so I ran them through FracTool to convert them to 'AxeFX II' version syx - then AOM liked them better and I converted them to wavs just using the default settings - link below

65_VOX_212_58_wavs.zip

Back
Top Bottom