AXE III “A Button”Non-Responsive!

I’m brand new to this forum and have only owned this product since late August so I want to be specific. The button on the far left of the face of the unit does not work… The one under the full color screen, marked with an “A” below it. When it first arrived, it worked fine but no longer.

I saw a discussion from someone that actually had considered (or accomplished) this repair themselves at home but was concerned about voiding the warranty. I can’t seem to find it anywhere so I’m asking here. (it may have been on Facebook, etc.)

I would happily make the repair myself (as opposed to being without the AXE III for an unspecified amount of time) if possible. It’s become very useful to me in the studio and I’d hate to be without it for very long! If memory serves, it was a simple physical adjustment inside the box itself, but opening that thing up without guidance seems terrifying.

in any case, I’ll try contacting Fractal themselves if I don’t get any guidance here… If you got this far, thank you for reading my post. I love the AXE III!!! It’s been MAGIC.

-Jhon

I’m brand new to this forum and have only owned this product since late August so I want to be specific. The button on the far left of the face of the unit does not work… The one under the full color screen, marked with an “A” below it. When it first arrived, it worked fine but no longer.

I saw a discussion from someone that actually had considered (or accomplished) this repair themselves at home but was concerned about voiding the warranty. I can’t seem to find it anywhere so I’m asking here. (it may have been on Facebook, etc.)

I would happily make the repair myself (as opposed to being without the AXE III for an unspecified amount of time) if possible. It’s become very useful to me in the studio and I’d hate to be without it for very long! If memory serves, it was a simple physical adjustment inside the box itself, but opening that thing up without guidance seems terrifying.

in any case, I’ll try contacting Fractal themselves if I don’t get any guidance here… If you got this far, thank you for reading my post. I love the AXE III!!! It’s been MAGIC.

-Jhon
Contact support (https://support.fractalaudio.com or email support@fractalaudio.com), they should be the ones to tell you what would or wouldn't be a warranty violation, and walk you through any kind of field repair if they deem it to be appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom