Axe II is on the way

jonw

Inspired
Finally,
after 2 years of saving the last part of my dream rig is on the way.
I was at last able to pull the trigger a few hours ago and just received my UPS tracking number.
Probably going to be the middle of next week before it arrives as I live in Ireland, but i'm sooooo excited. :)
I've been studying and reading the forum here, the wiki and all the great videos available for about the same time
but never posted as I didn't have the "magic box" quite yet.
Looking forward to being more active in this community and getting tone beyond the norm.
Cheers guys.

Even updated my sig teehee :lol

Im about a week behind you! Will probably order early next week...but im only 1500 miles from
Fractal.. Sold my Ultra...so
im moving up to 11.5! A whole new learning curve...but from what ive heard on Youtube.. even the presets are much better
than i was able to build on the Ultra... For me anyway, the new AXE 2 represents the ultimate! Even if i never do a firmware update! :))

Im about a week behind you! Will probably order early next week...but im only 1500 miles from
Fractal.. Sold my Ultra...so
im moving up to 11.5! A whole new learning curve...but from what ive heard on Youtube.. even the presets are much better
than i was able to build on the Ultra... For me anyway, the new AXE 2 represents the ultimate! Even if i never do a firmware update! :))

Good for you too dude :)

Apparently g66.eu do a firmware upgrade to the most current, and test the unit well before shipping.
By the tracking info it's going to arrive this day week. I'm actually gigging on the Friday night so I
might pull a full nighter to get it in shape for the show, but i'll likely just stick with my current rig for that night.
You're right about "the ultimate". Hopefully my G.A.S will settle for a few years after this.

Lol, look like i'll be doing my own firmware upgrade after all. :lol

Last edited:
It arrived this morning...
Can't stay long as I really have to get back to it, but all positive so far
The following gifs will explain everything.

As jsp0511 said

I was 1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

then I was tumblr_lhcmbpxUs51qf7r5lo1_500.gif

Now I'm just about 2001_screenshot_stargate_02.jpg

I'll take some time to absorb the unit, but will hopefully get back to you with a review in the next month or so.

Back
Top Bottom