Axe II + FCB 1010 Wah Patch Question

Suni

I aplogize if this has been answered before somewhere, I searched and read forum posts for about a week and tried different settings to no avail, so I decided to ask this over here. Could you guys please tell me if this is possible with the Behringer FCB1010 w/UNO chip, and if so how do I do it.

I want to have a patch that when pressed has the WAH but, as long as EXP 2 is not moved (Either heel up or toe down position), the WAH does not turn on. As soon as I want to "use" the wah, it turns on. Is this possible, and if so how ? I messed with the Autoengage functions but I'm reading that what it controls is when the WAH turns off and not on. I just want to be able to select a patch with ONE press, and then once I want to use the WAH, I just move the EXP controller I have assigned to it, and it engages and functions. Once I'm done, hopefully Autoengage will help me get the WAH turned off.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated !!

Cheers :)
-Suni

If you're using one of the position-based (POS) autoengage settings, turn PC RST on at the modifier screen. (This doesn't cause any issues with the SPD settings, so you could just switch it on regardless.)

Make sure the wah is bypassed, then save the preset.

See if that works. If not, you might need to look at the FCB pedal settings.

also make sure you set the "off" value correctly. if you want the wah to be off when your pedal is tow down, then set it to 95%

I just wanted to let you guys know that your suggestions worked. I think the main mistake I was doing was I didn't set the WAH block to bypassed :) silly me ! Thanks again, for helping me figure it out, you guys are awesome !

Back
Top Bottom