Legacy Axe II Factory Preset Tour

Grrrreat!!

I don't yet have an axe-fx 2. I absolutely love this clip the most. It shows us [who are on the waiting list] a tour de force of the sounds, and [as before commented on], you are playing material relevant to the individual preset, not just meaninglessly jerking off. I like the way you play just long enough to hear the preset, but not so long it gets boring and then move on the next one. I ended up watching this again straight after viewing it, I enjoyed it so much!
Great work, my friend! I hope you do another one, with even more presets!!!

yeah - great demo thx Wallimann !!!

Does anyone know what brand that slim-fitting rack case is?

Being a Parker user with an Axe II, I thoroughly enjoyed your demo, your playing and the great tones you were coaxing out of your rig.
Outstanding!

This is awesome. I checked out some of your other videos and you really do a great job. Although you probably want to record, you should do product reviews. I'd watch all of them... I'm waiting for you to get the db tech monitors along with the rcf's to compare... hint hint.

@all: I´m still a lurker for an Axe FX Ultra, don´t own one yet........can these sounds only be achieved with an Axe II, or will a little tweaking get me in with an Axe Ultra or even Standard?

Awesome set of clips. I've been enjoying your videos for a few weeks now, great work!

And yes - Fractal and II are amazing, but I'm willing to derail a little here to throw in on the Parker love. I fall in love with my Mojo all over again every time I play it and I totally understand how so many people end up buying a Parker and then another... And another. So on and so forth. I'd certainly purchase more if I could afford to. :)

Brett

I fall in love with my Mojo all over again every time I play it and I totally understand how so many people end up buying a Parker and then another... And another. So on and so forth. I'd certainly purchase more if I could afford to. :)

This is interesting! While I definitely understand the wish to own different guitars, this is the first time I hear of someone wishing to possess several copies of the same instrument! Due to the refined construction processes @ Parker, I doubt different copies of the same model would sound different from each other.

... Unless of course you want a different finish for the different hours of a day :D

Back
Top Bottom