Axe II Factory Preset Tour

Constructive criticism ...

Would have been very useful to know what the presets were.. Could you add them to the description?

Great tour of the presets, some really nices tones. And very tasty chops too... Well done!!

Looking forward to getting a II here in Ireland when avalible. I'll keep my Ultra as my backup rig!!

Constructive criticism ...

Would have been very useful to know what the presets were.. Could you add them to the description?
Another +1. Awesome stuff, but a little text at the bottom showing the name of the preset and maybe amp/cab would be really useful for people who are not already familiar with that sound and how to get it.

Great tone on every preset!! If you can achieve such tones out of a preset, I can't wait to hear your custom patches!! Excellent travail mon ami et tu joues très bien également!!

Super job. You've got me thinking.....I've got to go back and dig into some of those presets I passed over before. Here we go.......down the rabbit hole again.

funny, i knew the ii was super versatile and had even better presets than ever before, but i kept thinking throughout the video how versatile that parker was :lol

great job dude! nice tour!

Back
Top Bottom