Axe II display flickers

LPSlinger

Inspired
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the Axe II display flickering at times, this isn't an ongoing condition but I'm concerned
that these are signs of a bad display.

I've had exactly the same problem with my Axe II. Two issues have stopped me from pursuing it: I don't know how repeatable it is (it doesn't always do it) as I don't sit around and watch the display and I already had to send my unit back to Fractal for some rework and I really don't want to do it again if I don't have to. On the other hand, I am concerned that I may have seen another infant mortality "preview", but for now I'm hoping it either goes away or fails completely.

Thanks for reply Boogieman, I'm worried it'll blow during a show!! I rely on the display for tuning, don't care much for the on board MFC tuner display .

Yup, happens here as well. I contacted support and they suggested replacing the ribbon cable. I think one is on the way...

I have had this problem several times with equipment at work that use LCD displays. 90% of the time the problem is resolved by re-seating the cable connection. If mine were doing that, I'd open it up and give that a try, with power off of course.

Back
Top Bottom