Axe FXIII won’t upgrade to 23.01

timdeltoro

Hello fellow Fractal Army, I just received my brand new unit from the factory. I’ve tried a few times to upgrade with Fractal Bot to FW 23.01. The file downloads fine but won’t Load it for install. Help is greatly appreciated!
Also, is there a quick way to do a Factory Reset?

I’m trying to post a video of the issue but it won’t let me for some reason.
When I click on the “Begin” button for 23.01, nothing happens. Doesn’t matter how many times I click on it. Seems like my current version(22) could be corrupt?

I’m trying to post a video of the issue but it won’t let me for some reason.
When I click on the “Begin” button for 23.01, nothing happens. Doesn’t matter how many times I click on it. Seems like my current version(22) could be corrupt?

Try to download the latest version of AXE Edit and use the built in Fractal Bot.. try to download the firmware manually and point it to that file. If not try the standalone version of Fractal Bot. Also try to switch USB ports on your pc just incase.

The same thing happened to me yesterday. It's because Cliff found a bug in 23.01 very quickly and took it down; he then posted 23.02 soon after. Their server in Fractal-Bot was still trying to link to the 23.01 firmware that no longer existed, and 23.02 hadn't yet been linked! So the only thing to do was to download 23.02 manually and install that instead.

If you see that the newest firmware is not linked in Fractal-Bot you can always get it from the pinned forum thread. If you like beta testing, the public betas will always be there, and you always have to download those directly from the forum post.

Congratulations on your new unit!

Hello fellow Fractal Army, I just received my brand new unit from the factory. I’ve tried a few times to upgrade with Fractal Bot to FW 23.01. The file downloads fine but won’t Load it for install. Help is greatly appreciated!
Also, is there a quick way to do a Factory Reset?
Good thing as there is a new drop 23.02 is out in the forums.

Back
Top Bottom