AXE-FXII Freezes after just a few minutes of playing.

Maqbrown

I recently updated to 12.03 and now my AFII freezes after a few minutes of playing. The screen still looks normal but everything on it is frozen, sound goes away, etc. I've tried to reinstall it but it's still there. Please help!!!!

I also keep getting the Communication time-out error message due to "query_device_version" when I try to connect to Axe-Edit.

Are you plugged into USB in both instances? Is the editor running when it does this? Mac or PC? Do you have a midi connection running (controller, etc)?

I am using USB. Same cable I've always used. I did first notice it when I was using it with Axe Edit. I have since shut Axe Edit down but the AxeFx II still freezes. No Midi connection and I'm on Windows 7 (64) on a PC.

Hmmmm, possibly not. I honetly only use one patch but now that I'm switching through them everything seems fine. So how can I save my "broken" patch? And what, within the new update, caused this?

Hmmmm, possibly not. I honetly only use one patch but now that I'm switching through them everything seems fine. So how can I save my "broken" patch? And what, within the new update, caused this?

It's likely the Delay block or the Multi-Delay block. Re-initialize the block by double-clicking Bypass.

Ok, so it started doing the same thing again today. Just to be clear...I should double click FX BYP on the Axe Fx II itself, correct?

Back
Top Bottom