AXE FX vs Real Amp, knobs 1:1 no difference!

Hey DLC86. I did 2 tours in ital this year. Hope to do the same areas and more next year. The last show it did was in the south in Maratea on the beach. It was the Maratea jazz festival. It was beautiful.
Played in Pescara, and I need my first cup of coffee today to remember the other cities. :0) I'm getting old,
If you'll come to Sicily let me know! ;)

Ah. Far south! Got it. I played Mount Edna many years ago with Tracy Chapman. It was absolutely beautiful there!

Will do
I assume it was at the ancient Greek theatre in Taormina, very nice location and magic atmosphere there, and I can imagine a great concert too :)

Thank you! It'll be a pleasure

Hmm. Not sure what kind of details one can give about an expression pedals. It was smaller than my Roland EV-5 pedal. It was lighter than the EV-1 and smooth. I think it has the same sweep as the EV-1

I don't know the price yet

Nice!

What did it look like, was it just a smaller version of it's big brother or was it completely different? I have been waiting for Derrick at db instruments to contact on a 4E for quite a while and I am beginning to think Derrick is not going to be making them anymore. Not quite sure what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom