Axe FX Ultra direct through the PA

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Here is a video that I just found on youtube. Some one shot and posted a few videos on Youtube from one of the festivals in Sweden. In this one the guy filming was further back in the audience so you can here the Axe FX coming through the PA. There are a few more videos up but the guy was right in the pit close to the stage so you either get my guitar coming from the Ultra through the Fender Hot Rod Devilles which was a bit more mid happy then the PA or you get a not a lot of guitar when he films from the Bass players side of the stage.

I am waiting for a real Video of this concert from the promoter. Don't know when I'll get it though,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKnes3LA ... re=related

Thanks for watching and listening

Larry

Larry Mitchell said:
Here is a video that I just found on youtube. Some one shot and posted a few videos on Youtube from one of the festivals in Sweden. In this one the guy filming was further back in the audience so you can here the Axe FX coming through the PA. There are a few more videos up but the guy was right in the pit close to the stage so you either get my guitar coming from the Ultra through the Fender Hot Rod Devilles which was a bit more mid happy then the PA or you get a not a lot of guitar when he films from the Bass players side of the stage.

I am waiting for a real Video of this concert from the promoter. Don't know when I'll get it though,

Larry

What fun!

I love it!

Larry Mitchell said:

Larry

Damn it Larry, how does a man play guitar on stage with a man wearing a long, button down sweater from 1987, and not cry?

Please man, please!

~ J

Hey Clawfinger

How are you? It would have been great if you where there. We could have talked Gear and fractal stuff!! I wasn't thinking either cause we where in Stockholm on a day off and I should have sent you a PM to see if you where around. I wont make that mistake again. The response through out Sweden, Norway and Finland was great so I am sure we or at least I will be back. I did a round of Clinics there a few years ago and I think it's coming up on time do them again. Maybe we can hang then?

Larry

Larry Mitchell said:
Hey Clawfinger

How are you? It would have been great if you where there. We could have talked Gear and fractal stuff!! I wasn't thinking either cause we where in Stockholm on a day off and I should have sent you a PM to see if you where around. I wont make that mistake again. The response through out Sweden, Norway and Finland was great so I am sure we or at least I will be back. I did a round of Clinics there a few years ago and I think it's coming up on time do them again. Maybe we can hang then?

Larry

So close. ;)

Yeah, that would've been fun. Do it the next time, and I'll be there. Talking about gear is probably what I do the best, but for some weird reason, my friends think it's boring. I mean WTH?!? BORING? To boldly use gear no man has used before? Boring? ;)

//Jocke

Back
Top Bottom