axe fx turned radio

I had a hifi amp that would pick up some kind of Russian radio. Weird thing is I lived more than 3500 miles from the closest part of Russia!

OP a different length guitar cable might solve your problem... or it might just pick up buddhist broadcasts instead.
Yes, same here in The Netherlands, Russian radio. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

lol im lovin these replies, when i used too play on my 100 watt out in the country i never picked up anything out there. glad to know its just city life trying to reach me and not somethin up with it, thanks for the assurance! as long as who ever is preachin dont tell me to turn it down were good

Yes, same here in The Netherlands, Russian radio. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
I used to play guitar for a band called Radio Moscow about 30 years ago. The band's name predated my joining, but was evidently related to a mid setting of a "Wah" pedal (and probably a dodgy guitar lead feeding it) belonging to one of my predecessors in the band. If shielding and grounding are bad enough, it's pretty amazing what you can pick up quite clearly.

Liam

sometimes I think I pick up faint signal coming through....backwards latin can't make out and in a low grumbly distorted voice 'kemper is better...redrum redrum....' i quickly pour a circle of salt

Back
Top Bottom