Axe fx standard and diatonic harmonies

can the axe fx standard pitch shift in diatonic thirds or sixes? im sure the ultra can but, i just wanna know if the standard can?

Great! do i need to select a key or create any kind of interval mapping? if i do have to select a key can i make custom scales for it or is that only available on the Ultra?

Yes... not interval mapping, just choose the interval, the key, and off you go. Yes, as much as I can remember, the Custom scales are only on the Ultra.

Now, if we can only get the KEY controllable via a MIDI CC#, so we can change the key on the fly, and only need 1 preset, instead of 13 of the same with different keys... HINT, HINT, HINT... thanks Cliff !!!!

flyingfadr said:
Yes... not interval mapping, just choose the interval, the key, and off you go. Yes, as much as I can remember, the Custom scales are only on the Ultra.

Now, if we can only get the KEY controllable via a MIDI CC#, so we can change the key on the fly, and only need 1 preset, instead of 13 of the same with different keys... HINT, HINT, HINT... thanks Cliff !!!!

that would be nice not just for the axe fx but also any effect that has an "intelligent" pitch shifter. ;)

Back
Top Bottom