Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Patience is a virtue

Is that something I am also able purchase?

My luck would be that theres a wait list for that too...

I thought I'd been on the wait list (Axe FX III) for several weeks longer than I was. Had email issues and realized that, unlike when I got on the FM3 list I had not gotten a return email for confirmation. So, I re-signed up. That was May 28th and I have not received an invite yet..

Last edited:
im jelly. enjoy your new toy man!

I wouldn't classify it as a toy. It's a highly advanced work of engineering mastery that allows you to come up with guitar tones that will change everything on how you write, play or just enjoy music. It's a game changer.

No disrespect intended whatsoever. Just saying. :)

I had to wait a little while for mine, too … but I’ve gotta say, it’s wonderful that Fractal is selling ’em as fast (or faster) as they can make ’em.

Cliff & co. get the reward they deserve, and we all benefit from it. It’s magic (and lots of hard work!)

Last edited:
May 26, 2020 on the wait list; received the invite today (June 24), so roughly a 1 month wait. :)

Going by this I was hoping my invite would come today. I hopped on the list and got my confirmation on May 28th. Seeing as it's close to end of day at this point and I haven't heard anything, it'll probably be early next week before I hear anything now.

Guy on another forum is selling a used unit for $2600. I think I could wait.....

Caveat Emptor I guess and supply vs. demand.

Back
Top Bottom