Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Guess my timing was just right. I was on the waitlist since Oct 5, and got my notification Nov 25. Placed my order this past Tuesday, chose the cheapest shipping, and UPS knocked on my door at around 10 this morning (Friday), so it took less than 3 days. Merry Christmas to me!!

Tom

Order placed, let the waiting begin.
1 Axe FX III
2 Humbuster cables
1 Cab pack bundle

Waitlist: 11/1
Invite: 12/14
Ordered 12/14 (< 30 minutes from receiving the invite)
Posting to pay it forward - it was helpful to have an idea for approximately where I was in the queue.

The wait is over and within the estimated time frame given to me when I requested an estimated delivery date back when I ordered it.

Waitlist: 11/4
Invite: 12/14
Ordered 12/14

AXE FX3 and FC12

Invite 12/8/20
ordered late in day (friday) 12/11/20
Already due to arrive Dec 17th!! holy crap! i did not expect that fast of shipping to Canada.

Just got invited about an hour ago. Credit card is screaming from the holiday purchases but my Fractal Axe FX III MK2 is on the way. Now we get to see what all the hype is about...

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Went on the waitlist 11/5/20. Got invitation today, 12/15/20. Ordered AXE-FX III, FC-12 and EX-1 in a nanosecond. UPS ship advisory received shortly thereafter. Rock on!

Waitlist 11/15, invitation and order on 12/16. It looks like the invites going out are accelerating. :)
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? I was waitlisted 11/25. Does that mean that Maybe............................ Just Maybe............................. I could see an invite in the next 10 days??? MERRY MUTHA XMAS TO ME!!!!!!

Waitlist 11/21
Invite 12/17
Order 12/17
Shipped 12/18
Now have a II XL+ and a III to sell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom