Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

It is way easier to navigate than the 2. I hardly use Axe Edit besides importing patches. I love editing on the Axe Fx 3 screen now.

I’ve gotta admit that when I heard that the III was going to have a display similar like Helix I was thinking it would be waste of CPU, but I guess I was wrong (or?). At first, editing directly on the II gave me a real headache, but was pretty easy once I got the hang of it (but still used the Axe-edit nine out of ten times). If it’s easier on the III, thumbs up.

Paid for the III today, guess it will ship tomorrow, so then I might expect it to arrive saturday or monday. Looks like Christmas came early this year.

ok... got it a 3 hours back... played with it since then... ive had the Axe FX 2 XL for 4 years and people said that this is only a minor update.. but after playing some factory presets and then created some new ones... i hear huge difference....for the better!!.

A/B with my 5150 III 50w using Captor and into the AXE III and the feel and the sound is very very close!

Thanks FAS for another great release and may we all have few years of enjoyment!

I’ve gotta admit that when I heard that the III was going to have a display similar like Helix I was thinking it would be waste of CPU, but I guess I was wrong (or?). At first, editing directly on the II gave me a real headache, but was pretty easy once I got the hang of it (but still used the Axe-edit nine out of ten times). If it’s easier on the III, thumbs up.

Paid for the III today, guess it will ship tomorrow, so then I might expect it to arrive saturday or monday. Looks like Christmas came early this year.

Awesome, yes Christmas came early for many of us. It really is a ton of fun to navigate, play and enjoy. Plenty of inspiration.

europe waitlist since feb. 8......expecting UPS to deliver tomorrow....yeeeehaaaa :)

UPDATE:
UPS f.... up the shipment....so no axe this weekend :mad:

Last edited:
Finally :)

spark_zpsjzd5vuo8.gif

Had to wait another day due to the fact that UPS don’t deliver goods before the get paid back the taxes they paid when importing the unit into the country. First time I’ve experienced this, but then again this is the most expencive music related gear I’ve ever bought. Usually I just get a bill in the mail a couple of weeks after delivery.

Shipping update says «destination scan», so I guess it will be ready for pickup after work. Too bad I’m loaded with work right now...

Edit! Bummer... Things goes slowly. Out of customs office early this morning, but not ready for delivery until tomorrow. Dissapointing. Was suppose to be delivered yesterday, two days delay is not acceptable....

Another edit! Delivered at my local pickup point. Guess I won’t be working tonight after all... :cool:

So far it feels..., really great. Decided not to tweak the factory presets other than adding a fuzz here and there. The «Badger 18» presets rocks! I really like the big screen and it’s far more intuitive to jump between menus than the Axe-FX II is. Fan is super silent, but so was the fan on my mkII Axe-FX II.

8566029F-2527-433E-8BF0-54F4BCF2E27E.jpeg.1cf0c9719e879e64126f9ba0f4a7a20c.jpeg

Last edited:
Waited list 30 Jan and first invitation to buy was 5 Jun but I had to wait (house water damage that had to be taken care of first). A final invitation was sent 14 Aug which jogged memory to go order. Ordered late on 16 Aug and received 23 Aug , so far GREAT unit!

Got on the wait list on 18 February. Received notification from G66 last week, transferred the 2899€ on the weekend, will receive the unit Thursday or Friday.
Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!

Back
Top Bottom