Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Waitlist, January 29 12:04 EST
Invite 4/12 @ 1:45 PST

Very regrettably had to pass on the invite... Had to use my Axe-Fx III funds on a new vehicle while on the waitlist.:(... This just took my sadness to another level.

Good news for whoever's next.;)

OUCH! sorry to hear that man, you are probably one of the people that should have one at this point with all you contribute.
Thanks brother. Well, if I still had the money, it would be on the way right now. Might be taking another job and chilling a little bit on the presets to make it happen?

Waitlist: Jan 29, 2018 12:35pm EST
Invite: Apr 12, 2018 4:36pm EST

Fortunately for someone further down the list I won’t be purchasing. The boss (aka wife) has veto’d it, so whoever ends up with this unit ENJOY! Would have been my first fractal product, but fortunately have a good buddy with wayyyy too much gear giving me an open ended “borrow” of his Mark I.

This is my first post, been perusing the forum since I preordered, pretty awesome thing going here. Looking forward to getting my feet wet with the Mark I, should hold me over until III’s are available without the waitlist. One day.. lol

Just got my invite as well . . . and of course life has stepped in and slowed down the purchase. Soon . . . very soon it will be mine.

Waitlist, January 29 12:04 EST
Invite 4/12 @ 1:45 PST

Very regrettably had to pass on the invite... Had to use my Axe-Fx III funds on a new vehicle while on the waitlist.:(... This just took my sadness to another level.

Good news for whoever's next.;)
Sry to hear that - so we have to wait a bit longer for your new III patches ...
But I guess you will have your III earlier than me even if get on the US waitlist today!

Back
Top Bottom