Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Oh, Damn!

I just realized my math is wrong and I'm at 12:41pm EST and not 11:41am EST :(

Argh... I'm literally winding myself up to be let down.

Got on the waitlist 1/29 at 11:55 EST

Received invitation 4/10

I’m not sure if I will order. Realistically my AX8 is a much better fit for me. But then curiosity killed the cat :rolleyes:

Boi, 20 minutes to go on the list and I was almost about to beg for yours.

I am pathetic and unashamed of it.

Realistically my AX8 is a much better fit for me. But then curiosity killed the cat :rolleyes:

I like the idea of the AX8 but the reason I switched from tube+pedals to an XL+ is because I had a pitcher of beer dumped on my board during a gig and fried a couple grand worth of pedals. Last time I put something that pricey on the floor near drunken idiots!

I like the idea of the AX8 but the reason I switched from tube+pedals to an XL+ is because I had a pitcher of beer dumped on my board during a gig and fried a couple grand worth of pedals. Last time I put something that pricey on the floor near drunken idiots!
Ah, so I'm not the only one?
You can beer proof the AX8...and make it trample proof as well.

My current version:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/custom-aluminium-pedal-board-project.131496/#post-1558719

Unlike building a custom guitar, Fractal isn't building an Axe III for you--they are building an interchangeable bunch of them for interchangeable customers. Keeping you apprised of the progress of "yours" is meaningless, especially since you don't have any skin in the game until you actually buy it.

Danny W.

Mine is up in the classifieds, unit is amazing and I really enjoy it but it’s far more than I need. Even the XL was a stretch for my needs lol. So some lucky guy down on the list may have a chance lol. Or who knows, I’ve been known to go back and forth lol

Mine is up in the classifieds, unit is amazing and I really enjoy it but it’s far more than I need. Even the XL was a stretch for my needs lol. So some lucky guy down on the list may have a chance lol. Or who knows, I’ve been known to go back and forth lol

There are also a couple for a straight sale on The Gear Page still listed and the markup is not crazy.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/brand-new-fractal-axe-fx-iii.1931172/

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/fractal-axe-fx-iii-2895.1929991/

Love this company! I just got a call from Mark in sales to verify my order. I'm out of town and he called to verify my order as the IP listed as > 180 miles from my shipping address. Great work FAS! I can't wait to get my III and start noodling around.

Uh oh, I only got my waitlist notification March 20th . . . Any chance at this rate I'm looking at June based on current projections? Or is the time likely to move out exponentially?

Sat on the fence on whether or not to buy the AxeFX II XL and ended up passing. Definitely going to jump on with the AxeFX III. Looks like this will be my first Fractal product and I'm so excited! Kind of a bummer not being able to actually buy it for a while though . . . Oh well. Patience, I guess!

Back
Top Bottom