Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Last edited:
i got an invitation mail finally.
03/17/2018 3:23 pm on my cell phone.
i ordered 10:18 pm est.
why you charge twice shipping and handling when i order ev pedal together.:(
anyway, i 'm so happy i could order one finally.:)

The shipping charges explanations are really meant to go to sales. Not really forum stuff, because how the heck would any of us know? Just sayin. email sales and they will explain I am sure.

Maybe off topic but there was a video posted of someone who got the axe fx 3, they built a patch? I didn’t get to see it. Anyone care to share that link for me

Maybe off topic but there was a video posted of someone who got the axe fx 3, they built a patch? I didn’t get to see it. Anyone care to share that link for me
Perhaps this one?
[Video] Axe-Fx III Basic Navigation Search with that Chrios is the author.

I really hate that crap. So in 2 days he decided he didn't need it but he did decide he needed a $1,000 profit. I say BS. Got on the list to sell it for huge profit. I would have more respect if people were just honest. Jeezzz

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't see the big deal. No-one could offer offer me money now to but my Axe FX III, but different strokes for different folks.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't see the big deal. No-one could offer offer me money now to but my Axe FX III, but different strokes for different folks.
It reminds me of seeing tickets for my own shows on secondary ticketing websites. Someone who didn’t have anything to do with our shows, making more profit than us or any of the involved parties always seems kind of wrong to me. Totally legal, but a markup of almost 50% is a bit much.

I don't get it either. If someone is willing to pay then all the best to the seller who took the initiative. I also don't get the attitude of people saying the buyer must be a moron or some other derogatory comment. There are after all, many people that have plenty of disposable cash and very little free time to deal with wait lists etc.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the brand new owner of the III .... one question: how much did you pay including shipping and handling. I am just curious; the expected price in Europe is about 2700 Euros (that's close to 3200 US $) .... Reading the post from above I expect the price around 2500 US $.

Last edited:
With all the injustices in the world this seems rather insignificant. If he can sell it for $3500, more power to him. I don't get the idea of athletes making millions of dollars to play a game while people who work in occupations that actually contribute to society and the well being of others make pennies in comparison, but if an athlete is able to get that contract, more power to them.

I debated for a couple of hours before making the decision to buy my AxeIII. I really don't need it, the AX8 is fantastic, and I'm not so sure that I want to go back to the rack/controller setup. I can afford to keep both, but I can't justify keeping both, so the AxeIII is going to have to blow me away for me to go back to the inconvenience of the rack/controller setup. If not, I have two choices, send it back and lose the $45 shipping plus the return shipping cost, or sell it in either the Emporium or on eBay. Personally, I would go with the Emporium and look to break even, but If I did put it on eBay I would have to price it at 13% over my cost since that is what I'll have to pay in eBay/PayPal fees with the hope of breaking even. If the bidding goes higher, so be it. Does that make me a scumbag? In reality, I expect to be blown away and I think the chances of me selling it are less than 1%.

It seems obvious that this guy bought it with the intent of cashing in given the $3500 asking price. But it is possible he played for a day and decided it wasn't significantly better than what he is currently using. FAS also gives buyers the option to purchase more than one. Maybe he bought two? Who knows. It's really between him and the buyer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom