Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Jan 29: 2:20 PM EST, invite received Apr 30: 2:56 PM, nice timing with Axe-Edit 3 beta today as well... went and found the receipt that was almost 6 years to the day (Apr 27, 2012) when I bought my AxeFx2 (and that was a special time when Canada was opened up for online ordering). The AxeFx2 (and the AX8) have served me very well in that timeframe.

Waitlist confirmations are we pass 1/29 yet mine was 2/28 how much freaking longer do I have to wait very disappointing I sold my axe 2 long time ago didn't know we'd have this problem

I got on the waitlist 3 days ago, I sure am glad I didn't sell off my gear yet. I hope I don't have to wait much longer or I may just have to pony up the extra $1,000 to get one of the ones they have available now. Sucks to just blow a grand like that, but this long wait is killing me.

Waitlist confirmations are we pass 1/29 yet mine was 2/28 how much freaking longer do I have to wait very disappointing I sold my axe 2 long time ago didn't know we'd have this problem

Well actually prices have gone down so low on XL+'s you could just buy another one. I am in February also. Don't mean that as a wise remark, I am serious. I still have my AX8 or else I would. Pretty sure we are in for quite a wait. So it is what it is............

Please let me know if anyone sees a good condition AXE-XLii+ for $1,000. Expensive Band-Aid while I wait! Thanks. Apparently 2/3 is going to take much longer for an invite than I ever imagined.

Please let me know if anyone sees a good condition AXE-XLii+ for $1,000. Expensive Band-Aid while I wait! Thanks. Apparently 2/3 is going to take much longer for an invite than I ever imagined.
The Axe III skip the wait list price is +$1,000 dollars ....... just buy it now for that .....

Confirmation: Mon 1/29/2018 11:40 AM PST
Invite: Mon 5/1/2018 9:59 AM PST
Purchased: Mon 5/1/2018 10:59 AM PST

The excitement is real!

Back
Top Bottom