Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

You know what? I don't care. Because I know the company behind this product and their dedication to their customers!
It was a question for someone who was curious abouts duties, that’s all. You’re replying to the wrong context.
YES!! - The question seems to be continuously misunderstood - I (and I expect other Canadians) don't give a **** where it's made, but, the designation (or non designation) of "made in USA" changes the cost of the unit to us up here.

I'm hoping my invite does not come for a couple of months anyway (I was in at 3:30 pm est) given the current dismal cdn exchange rate, and lack of info on controller and not much in the way of comprehensive reviews.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I gather Fractal is trying to stave off the Reverb-flippers, but is it fair to those of us who dutifully got on the list to be bumped by some rich kid with daddy's credit card? I'm generalizing, I know...but the point remains.
yes you are generalizing lol. some of us sacrificed a lot of valuable studio equipment to get this unit lol.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I gather Fractal is trying to stave off the Reverb-flippers, but is it fair to those of us who dutifully got on the list to be bumped by some rich kid with daddy's credit card? I'm generalizing, I know...but the point remains.

What if its a rich lawyer/doctor/dentist who uses their own credit card to pay a premium and get it faster ? Better or worse ?

Yes I’m new here and axe 3 would be my first fractal product. I’ve sold 2 of my beloved Mesa heads and 2 Mesa cabs to help fund this purchase not knowing anything about this waitlist. I’ve been checking this forum multiple times a day. I don’t agree with some of the way they handle things but that’s just my opinion and you guys will probably hate it. They offer the axe for 3500 for those that don’t want to wait and then don’t even send out any invites on the same day as far as we know? They create the demand and yet try to stop price gouging on eBay? I say bs.... I also dont see why they announce the big news with so little to hand out. Do they not have the overhead to get a big shipment? They would save a crap load of money the bulkier the shipments. Releasing 5 a day is absurd in my opinion and I question my funding antics and starting to regret it.

Yes I’m new here and axe 3 would be my first fractal product. I’ve sold 2 of my beloved Mesa heads and 2 Mesa cabs to help fund this purchase not knowing anything about this waitlist. I’ve been checking this forum multiple times a day. I don’t agree with some of the way they handle things but that’s just my opinion and you guys will probably hate it. They offer the axe for 3500 for those that don’t want to wait and then don’t even send out any invites on the same day as far as we know? They create the demand and yet try to stop price gouging on eBay? I say bs.... I also dont see why they announce the big news with so little to hand out. Do they not have the overhead to get a big shipment? They would save a crap load of money the bulkier the shipments. Releasing 5 a day is absurd in my opinion and I question my funding antics and starting to regret it.
I think part of the issue is that they dont work with many distributors so they arent able to load up retailers with units to distribute. Also, making a release date while still anticipating a shipment can cause a lot of room for error. But I get it, they are a relatively small company with a very particular market. I respect that they might be trying to keep it that way but unfortunately they demand is unbelievably high and respectably so.

Back
Top Bottom