Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

So anyone know how long you actually have to order once you receive your notification? Some people have mentioned 72 hours but seems like speculation. Can anyone from fractal confirm if/when order notifications expire?

So anyone know how long you actually have to order once you receive your notification? Some people have mentioned 72 hours but seems like speculation. Can anyone from fractal confirm if/when order notifications expire?
I'm not a Fractal employee, but in the many years that Fractal has been doing wait lists, invitations have never expired. If you wait a few months before you order, they may not have one on the shelf for you when you do order, but you'll be among the next ones to get one.

....and kitty....
CS0Az8v.jpg

I would never put that on my car. People would break into it looking to steal my preamp!
Ha! I don't have to worry about that where I live ... the people around here have no earthly idea about such things.....( "whaddya mean you don't use nary no amplifier with yer guitar there good buddy..." ) :D

I've had my III for quite some time now, but just got another invite email today? Does that mean I have to order another? ;)

Back
Top Bottom