Axe-Fx III not seen by PC ... I read and tried everything ... no working

Yes, contact MOTU.
Hmmm...Is not the exact answer I expected from you(I was expected for some more support for a 3000k $ unit)....MOTU didnt update driver for this interface from 2015....Both units worked togheter ...I install the lasts updates for axe3 and for axe-edit ..and works for 2 -3 days and after that was hapend the issue that I described ....I`m not saying that last updates are the problem..Just describe all the facts...

Hmmm...Is not the exact answer I expected from you(I was expected for some more support for a 3000k $ unit)....MOTU didnt update driver for this interface from 2015....Both units worked togheter ...I install the lasts updates for axe3 and for axe-edit ..and works for 2 -3 days and after that was hapend the issue that I described ....I`m not saying that last updates are the problem..Just describe all the facts...
The price you paid for the unit is irrelevant. The updates to the firmware and Axe-Edit didn't touch your operating system or your drivers. You are using a non-standard configuration with a PCIe to Firewire adapter. There have also been several Windows updates over the past week. You seem to think that we are responsible for solving your computer problems simply because our product is expensive. The problem likely lies in the driver for the Firewire adapter and this is beyond our responsibility.

Why not just use the MOTU Hybrid via USB?
I will do that...but first af all I`m not a kind of person who let things go over without solving the case,and second ..it is posible that other people to encounter the same problem,and reading this post to solve it...

The price you paid for the unit is irrelevant. The updates to the firmware and Axe-Edit didn't touch your operating system or your drivers. You are using a non-standard configuration with a PCIe to Firewire adapter. There have also been several Windows updates over the past week. You seem to think that we are responsible for solving your computer problems simply because our product is expensive. The problem likely lies in the driver for the Firewire adapter and this is beyond our responsibility.
Ok...I`m not blaming the product or updates or You...I bought this because I respect the product and support that you offer through this forum...I just didnt expect that answer...Go to MOTU...As I said: only when power on the motu,axe disapear from dev manager and when I powerdown the MOTU,Axe apear and working good(like they are sharing same bus).For a good technical-computer guy(wich I`m not)...I assume it is not impossible to figure it out what hapend...Thanks!I will try to solve it somehow and if I will have an answer I will post it!Until then I won`t bother noone...

Ok...I`m not blaming the product or updates or You...I bought this because I respect the product and support that you offer through this forum...I just didnt expect that answer...Go to MOTU

He suggested contacting MOTU because this a MOTU issue and Fractal Audio doesn't offer technical support for MOTU devices.

I wouldn't say that a PCIe to Firewire is a non-standard configuration. This is a perfectly normal thing to have if you need a firewire port - many high-end audio devices over the years have been Firewire. I still use an RME Fireface 800 which requires a card in my PC. Most of the companies building DAW PCs offer this as an option.

Having said that, @Dannexus if MOTU hasn't updated drivers and you didn't install new drivers from Fractal then I would take a look at the release notes for any updates to Windows over the last couple weeks to see if they updated anything in the driver stack or perhaps pushed out new drivers for PCIe, Firewire, etc.

I wouldn't say that a PCIe to Firewire is a non-standard configuration. This is a perfectly normal thing to have if you need a firewire port - many high-end audio devices over the years have been Firewire. I still use an RME Fireface 800 which requires a card in my PC. Most of the companies building DAW PCs offer this as an option.

Having said that, @Dannexus if MOTU hasn't updated drivers and you didn't install new drivers from Fractal then I would take a look at the release notes for any updates to Windows over the last couple weeks to see if they updated anything in the driver stack or perhaps pushed out new drivers for PCIe, Firewire, etc.
Hi,I have all drivers up to date...I have Avast product line with license and Avast driver updater said i`m up to date for everythin...Same on the Dell online check...

Hi,I have all drivers up to date...I have Avast product line with license and Avast driver updater said i`m up to date for everythin...Same on the Dell online check...

Being up to date could be the problem. Like I said before, you should see what drivers were updated recently.

Being up to date could be the problem. Like I said before, you should see what drivers were updated recently.
I tried even with a new windows installed on the other fresh SSD...same thing...on that i install only fasaudio driver and axe-edit...nothing more...and same problem...I know it is not usual issue...for 4-5 days I search forums and internet for a clue...i read this days more than last 3 years:))

I tried even with a new windows installed on the other fresh SSD...same thing...on that i install only fasaudio driver and axe-edit...nothing more...and same problem...I know it is not usual issue...for 4-5 days I search forums and internet for a clue...i read this days more than last 3 years:))

And when you installed on a fresh drive, you got the latest drivers again...

Back
Top Bottom