Axe Fx III - Mysterious Ways patch

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Anyone have a great one they created on the III? I use to have one on the II but wondered if someone recreated it for the III? Maybe improved upon it.

Have you tried converting it with FracTool? May not be perfect, but it should get you really close.

I did. I just know there are a lot of U2 fans out there that use the Axe Fx III and probably have a new patch dialed in already. The old one was ok and passed, but new platform on the III should allow more possibilities.

I meant no disrespect. I was just seeing that no one was responding soon enough for you so maybe you could try and adjust your Axe 2 patch? And maybe learn something that you could share? I will try when I get a chance.

Dave

I meant no disrespect. I was just seeing that no one was responding soon enough for you so maybe you could try and adjust your Axe 2 patch? And maybe learn something that you could share? I will try when I get a chance.

Dave
No disrespect taken. Most patches I can create. This type is a little beyond me. Thanks!

EdoSounds has a really, really good one. Even has the option to turn off the 12 string effect if you’re actually playing one. Unable to share though, against the rules.

EdoSounds has a really, really good one. Even has the option to turn off the 12 string effect if you’re actually playing one. Unable to share though, against the rules.
I’ve been waiting for him to update for the Axe 3- he’s got some stuff I’d love to grab!

Yes EdoSounds is the one I remember. I bought the popmart pack. Here is a quick sample of the intro I just converted it with fractool to the 3 no editing. Guitar to Axe to Logic. Envelope controlled Wah and Flanger along with the normal Edge delay and AC30.

Back
Top Bottom