Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason given for the preamp rollback? I thought most people were really liking the improved dynamic range?
I asked the same question. I didnt get the impression that people were not happy with it.

Hmmmm, there's an arrow for the Manual knob but the knob isn't set to it.
No, but I suspect it just has gotten nudged by a cable or something. I've seen them throw cables on top of Eddies board during transit. There are pictures of his board where the manual knob corresponding to the arrow. This was just the clearest one I could find.

No, but I suspect it just has gotten nudged by a cable or something. I've seen them throw cables on top of Eddies board during transit. There are pictures of his board where the manual knob corresponding to the arrow. This was just the clearest one I could find.
It looks like it's in a display case with glass glare and not actually in use. The next picture has "A Different Kind Of Truth" CD pamphlet.

Attachments

• Eddie Van Halen Pedal Board Hollywood Rock Walk 02.jpg
    Eddie Van Halen Pedal Board Hollywood Rock Walk 02.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
I’m not yet grasping the new Tremolo triggering function. There’s a Trigger Threshold parameter but on its own this doesn’t do the job.

I’m not yet grasping the new Tremolo triggering function. There’s a Trigger Threshold parameter but on its own this doesn’t do the job.
Play hard enough to exceed the threshold and the tremolo will run starting at the LFO reset value. When you stop playing the LFO resets.

Play hard enough to exceed the threshold and the tremolo will run starting at the LFO reset value. When you stop playing the LFO resets.

The Release Notes state that there's an OFF value. Is that the same as turning up the threshold to 20 dB? Where can I find this?

Hmmmm, there's an arrow for the Manual knob but the knob isn't set to it.
If you look closely at that photo, you can see a piece of electrical tape across the top of all 4 knobs and it's looped between the manual and the width knobs. Than manual knob was definitely bumped from it's normal position.

Deluxe Mystery Flanger only has 6 or 12 DB Low cut slopes...the high cut has an option for 24 Db...is this right? the other models are the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom