Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had my III for a little over a year now. I’ve never been more anxious for a Firware release until now. Maybe it’s because I’m too chicken-$h1t to install the beta and I’m dying to play with the new toys, I dunno. C’mon 12.0, I’m ready for ya!!

Being new to this forum, and the AXE FXIII, how long does it usually take for a jump from a Beta to a released firmware version? Ballpark, I know it varies. Thanks.
Usually a few days, sometimes a week or more if he got inspired to add even more.

Remember he’s creating all this tech from scratch. He’s real time inventing things. That can take time.

Has anyone collected statistics on most frequent release day of week? Is there data to support the frequently mentioned notion of Firmware Friday?

No.

And if you miss the exact second it’s released, you can install it later too.
just want to clarify i didn’t mean this as a joke, and wasn’t poking fun at the comment i quoted, at all. i was responding straight forward and honestly. i guess it was taken by others as a jab or at least a joke, but definitely not intended. i just really meant that if you miss it when it’s released, you can install it whenever you see it with no issues.

just want to clarify i didn’t mean this as a joke, and wasn’t poking fun at the comment i quoted, at all. i was responding straight forward and honestly. i guess it was taken by others as a jab or at least a joke, but definitely not intended. i just really meant that if you miss it when it’s released, you can install it whenever you see it with no issues.

So what you're saying is that the firmware does not go sour if you don't install it within the first few hours?

Has anyone collected statistics on most frequent release day of week? Is there data to support the frequently mentioned notion of Firmware Friday?

Ok - I was curious, so I looked. Turned out it was pretty easy to find.
I had to start somewhere so I picked a "completely arbitrary" ;) starting date of April 23, 2019.

Since that date:
29 AxeFX III firmware downloads have been made available. (13 betas, 16 final releases)
8 downloads were posted on a Friday.

firmware firmware firmware firmware firmware firmware firmware

gd4k1m9wpkd0hvx5t2pxt6uf11840iz5.gif

Didn’t look like a joke or anything, but mildly amusing none the less. We all just LOVE Fractals firmware, and the frequent updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom