Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.00 "Cygnus"

Those factory York cabs were shot with an old method, his new stuff is even better! If you want to try out his new stuff he has a $1 mesa pack that is definitely worth it :)
Do you mean $14 mesa pack?

I can't find anything for $1 on York Audio's site...

With Cygnus making IR selection easier, this thread has me rethinking my choices as I often neglect 1x12's and 2x12's. I've often struggled with the airyness'/comb filtering sound in many IR's. Will experiment on some smaller cab choices.

Curious about the 5153 pack, which are you guys using mostly? I've read they come in different paks like Minimum Phase, Mixes, Natural Phase Singles etc? Which ones? Thanks.

i gotta say... at first I was doing a std block reset on my presets (resetting the controls) and I think loosing my settings was not allowing me to hear how GOOD of a change this is (no other word fits). then switched to the axe edit option to reset amp block w/o changing them and reset all my presets in one shot and whoa... now I see the light. nicely done gents.

I never did care for the rectifier b4(don't kill me I don't have golden ears just didn't do it for me)... but NOW... it's where it should be -among my favs. bandmaster really stands out too... lots of presets to go revisit but just wanted to say how thankful I am that I bought this product. You have given me much more than my money's worth of inspiring me (making me play!) and constantly breathing new life into the device/me. from the bottom of my heart - thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom