Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.02

Damn- been waiting for Axe Edit to catch up to Firmware and be proven stable and as soon as Edit 1.05 drops, FW bumps up and cycle continues...
Axe-Edit III 1.05.00 works with 12.02. No new parameters were added to the firmware that require an Axe-Edit III rev.

Edit: correction! It works fine, but the stack/hold control on the reverse delay mode isn't there yet.

Last edited:
all my patches that have a phaser or flanger in them will show up as edited, correct? i'll have to adjust those accordingly and resave, i'm guessing. anything else?
Correct on the first question and answer about phasers and flangers. Nothing else required.

Damn- been waiting for Axe Edit to catch up to Firmware and be proven stable and as soon as Edit 1.05 drops, FW bumps up and cycle continues...gotta Rush Tribute gig next weekend and I really want those new Flanges but can't afford to risk Technical issues...

AND intrigued by the Limelight preset shown here- assume it's for sustained note at end of solo...
Dropped!

Thank you for GREAT support of a GREAT product.
Firmware Release Version 12.02 updated, AXE Edit III 1.05 installed. No issues found in firmware. No issues with AXE Edit.
I don't have FC controllers so cannot speak for those. Very fast preset switching.

i'm still on 11.01 and it's in axe edit 1.04, but not in the axe fx. i guess it was redundant and they removed it

ok...so it's been a mad week and i'm thinking about finally updating. just wanna check....all my patches that have a phaser or flanger in them will show up as edited, correct? i'll have to adjust those accordingly and resave, i'm guessing. anything else?

That's it as far as I know.

Completely missed 12.01, loaded 12.02 today. Will test later after the OL gets some rest. Sinus surgery this morning so early that I kicked the tree to wake the birds up on my way out to take her there....

Axe-Edit III 1.05.00 works with 12.02. No new parameters were added to the firmware that require an Axe-Edit III rev.

Thanks for clarifying! 1.05.00 lists 12.1 so I wasn't sure whether to wait it out or not. You have been a big help to me in the past so thanks again for new advice!

Finally had a chance to check this one out.

Having issues with Scene Controller 2 (so far?). The min and max values are not being used? The parameters move a little bit, but are just kind of stuck in between the Min and Max values?

I will check out some other stuff and maybe put together a test preset to post.

Finally had a chance to check this one out.

Having issues with Scene Controller 2 (so far?). The min and max values are not being used? The parameters move a little bit, but are just kind of stuck in between the Min and Max values?

I will check out some other stuff and maybe put together a test preset to post.
Did you set your Scene Controller values? Home->Controllers->Scene Ctrl.

Wow. I emptied out my office yesterday to have new flooring installed today, missing 12.01 and 12.02, and the updated editor. By the time I get the furniture and my gear back in tomorrow, who knows what version we’ll be up to. Kudos! I’m a big fan of the pace and quality of the updates for the FXIII. Thanks FAS team.

Back
Top Bottom