Axe-Fx III Firmware 27.00 Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Leon Todd demonstrate the Mutron and noticed his filter block layout is different than mine. The first picture is his layout. What am I missing?
Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 12.16.12.pngScreenshot 2024-09-09 at 12.20.58.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 12.15.35.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 12.15.35.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 16
I'm using my PC for this, it had no internal mic that can pick up the sound. I also don't use a DAW for this, its my AF directly to TikTok Studio. It's since the new beta my followers experience this issue. I attached a mp3 file in the zip from my live where you can clearly hear it.
You might have more feedback by making this its own thread instead of being 9 pages deep.

Well said brother, it is indeed a StankFace generator!! :tearsofjoy::cool:🤘

Remember that first time you invested in a real, pro valve platform? For me it was ~40 years ago, a brand new JCM800 and 1960 A/B cabs. Recall that energy you felt, that permagrin, that "this is IT!" feeling....you could play anything, man, it was tonal bliss. Alive.

When a modeller....code and silicon, can recreate all of that with the same level energy and vibe of your first legit pro valve amp, you know you've achieved modelling greatness. It's the only way I can describe what Im getting with v27, I'd bet many are feelin the same vibe. Genuine excitement and inspiration. If I wasn't playing it, I'm not sure I'd believe it.

FractalOS v27 (StankFace Edition)🤘:cool:
While I have had the honor of standing in front of a MONSTER half stack (JcM 800 like yours I believe, and similar cab. The lead guitarist of my first and only real "band" owned it...a huge Slash fan) I never owned one :( It was a fender stage 112 se with a Dod death metal pedal at age 14 for me, some line 6 combo amps, and this. I still consider it a rags to riches upgrade. It's not even close. As you can see I had no clue what I was doing back then...lol but this FW punches me just like his rig did back then.

Hi Folks.
really enjoying the axe3 so far! Thank you Fractal for this awesome piece of gear!!
i have been sitting on fw27b2 for a while and enjoyed using the virtual capo quite a lot..
i gave b8 a shot and compared to b2 its quite laggy still with the chords setting being the „worst“ so far. even when turning tracking completely off it seems not on par with the performance of the vc during fw27b2!? I‘m on -2 semitones. Am i doing something wrong here?
Regards!

Very interesting. I'm also attaching the preset I generated, even though it has no input or output blocks. If you get a chance to load this preset, I'd love to hear if there is still no issue on your AxeFX3.
Cheers,
Lee
Hi, thank you for providing the preset. Cliff has responded in this thread that it is just the mismatch between the firmware and the Axe Edit version. Once Edit is updated it should not be an issue. So it's all good.

Hi Folks.
really enjoying the axe3 so far! Thank you Fractal for this awesome piece of gear!!
i have been sitting on fw27b2 for a while and enjoyed using the virtual capo quite a lot..
i gave b8 a shot and compared to b2 its quite laggy still with the chords setting being the „worst“ so far. even when turning tracking completely off it seems not on par with the performance of the vc during fw27b2!? I‘m on -2 semitones. Am i doing something wrong here?
Regards!
Post the preset?

I posted a clip of vc -5 earlier, but that was with gain (my normal use).

I have a question: do the new amplifier modeling algorithms also include the USA MK IIC++ amplifier, which, as we know, was adapted for Metallica? Or maybe the new algorithm bypassed this amplifier so as not to change its current sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom