Axe-Fx III Firmware 25.01 Release

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
<insert Monty Burns “excellent” meme> lol
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Thank you verry much for the update.

Little glitch in the Tremolo Block:
- LFO Type "Astabele": turn LFO Duty from 50% to 1% (Triangle Shape) turn it to min (0,1%) it shows the same curve as on 50%.

For me, the optical 1 und 2 Types sound very similar, tried it with Guitar or a pink noise test signal, i hear only little differences at depht lower then 50%! But now they have the same output levels as the other types which was not so in the last firmware version.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/25p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_25p01.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved optical types in Tremolo block. Additionally, the LFO Type, Duty Cycle and Shape are now set to the most appropriate values when selecting the Tremolo Type but may be overridden by the user.

Fixed modifier accidentally removed from Chorus block Bypass control.

Fixed low frequency thump when switching Amp channels.
omg this is perfect! I have to make a preset for Boulevard of Broken dreams for the gigs this weekend.

I have a question and sorry for the ignorance. Just downloaded 25.01. I’m not a preset builder but decided to build some tonight. I’ve noticed that no matter what amp I pick, the ideal tab, all the default knobs seam to be at 12 o’clock for the most part. It makes sense but was wandering if that’s the way it’s supposed to be? Or do I need to reset all amp blocks?

Back
Top Bottom