Axe-Fx III Firmware 25.00 Public Beta (Cygnus X-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
incredible how this thread was derailed.
Did you come into the thread to leave some feedback on C X3, or just comment on the absence of said feedback?
I do understand the sentiment and frustration. Yet these long derails often indicate few or no issues. You never know, CC might also enjoy some if it as well.

This does argue for a way to usefully filter (perhaps using AI) a thread for particular content, like fw feedback or bugs. Perhaps FAS already as a way to do that, or else they have a team of FAS interns who sift through it all. ;)

Last edited:
Did you come into the thread to leave some feedback on C X3, or just comment on the absence of said feedback?
I dont get why you are gatekeeping, you did it to me as well. What if someone can't try the new firmware or want to get some reviews before trying a beta and thought this thread, as most firmware update threads are, would be about changes made and how people are liking it?

Instead it's 30 pages of how to reset blocks, the answer being presented multiple times, and then the question being posed again.

I dont get why you are gatekeeping, you did it to me as well. What if someone can't try the new firmware or want to get some reviews before trying a beta and thought this thread, as most firmware update threads are, would be about changes made and how people are liking it?

Instead it's 30 pages of how to reset blocks, the answer being presented multiple times, and then the question being posed again.
No gatekeeping here, just commenting on the incredible ease at which some people seem have at pointing out what others are doing wrong.

Especially when they have nothing of value to add themselves.

Another fun Apr 1 firmware would be one with zero changes so we could see people talk about how much better/worse it sounds or how it fixed x, y or z! We could call that FW "The Shame and Ridicule FW"!!!
He's done that one time too many! :p (j/k, but very often joked about among the users -- we'll never know... Although I vaguely recall he actually did do some of that LOL)

Last edited:
well... not that it matters, but actually I've been an official FAS beta tester since pretty much the beginning. so no, I don't come here to leave feedback, derail the thread or argue with fellow users, but rather double check through reported bugs. but let's just leave it at that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom